Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome, 2011!

Well, hello world!

Yes, it's already January 4 (and late in the day at that!), and I am just now welcoming the new year, but hey.

This will be my 2nd attempt at a "photo a day" blog.  I failed at completing the one I tried for my 40th year remember my 365v40 blog?  But it can't hurt to try again!  I will use a traditional year for this one.

I am also changing the rules for this one.

1.  I will take at least one photo each day.
2.  I will not feel obligated to post those photos every day.
3.  I will TRY to post those photos at least once a week.

I think that sounds pretty good, right?

I hope you check back again, and please leave comments!  I love to hear from you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am Jodi, a picture taking Mama to two girls.

I love my family, my camera, my dog (most of the time), my cat and my life.

This year, my photo blog is about me taking at least one picture a week and showing it to you here.

My Subjects

1. My kids. They get tired of it, much like I did when I was young, but, oh well. They'll appreciate it later in life.


2. My yard. I like to take pictures of flowers. They hold still and look pretty most of the time.


3. Nature. I try to keep an eye out for interesting looking things to photograph. I find a lot of things, but most of the time, I seem to have left my camera at home.